If you have any queries regarding privacy for the C3 website, contact the ATA directly using the information on the Contact Us page.
What information do we gather from you?
- Information you give us
- Information automatically gathered
- Email communications
What about cookies?
- Used to remember who you are and help the checkout process.
- Completely optional – if you want to be totally anonymous during browsing and selecting products, you may.
Do we share the information that we gather from you?
- No, we do not give this information to any third party, unless legally requested.
- We may send you information on new products occasionally.
How secure is information about me?
- Credit card details are entered into secure pages (your browser should indicate you are on a secure page by showing a padlock icon). The C3 administration area is fully password-protected and is only accessed by us through a secure connection.
The ATA is not bound by, but aims to comply and operate within, the National Privacy Principles (NPP). See the Guidelines to the National Privacy Principles:http://www.privacy.gov.au/materials/types/guidelines/view/6582